Does cold water in the shower leave you sneezing during winters? Has your water heater become outdated? It’s high time to concern about your water heater. Whether you want to repair your outdated water heater or start fresh with your new Electric Water Heater, the choice is solely yours.
Let’s be familiar with the what Electric Tankless Water Heaters are.
Top 10 Electric Tankless Water Heater
Electric Tankless Water Heater is the new “must-have product” that adds more to your convenience. Unlike its contemporary counterparts, these water heaters serve the hot water instantly on demand and in a more efficient and economical way. Instead of retaining water in the tank (which the conventional water tank used to do), there is an unbroken supply of hot water through the Electric Tankless Water Heater.
Finding the tankless water heater, when you know there is an abundance of alternates, can put you in a predicament. To save you from this dilemma, we have lumped together Best Electric Tankless Water Heaters. Our list of top Electric Tankless Water Heaters will go a long way to help you.
Why Go For Electric Tankless Water Heaters?
An electric Tankless Water Heater offers much more than the comfort of warm water. It’s time to know why these coolers are a “must-have” product for your homes and choosing them can be one of your wisest decisions. Let’s proceed on to find the benefits of electric water heaters.
- Money Saving: During winters, we worry much about the electricity bill. Thanks to the electric tankless water heaters. These water heaters come with energy saving technology that reduces the consumption of energy and ultimately saves our money. There are water heaters that are 98 percent energy efficient.
- Space Saver: If you are running out of your space due to traditional water heaters. So, it’s the right time to adapt to modern technology and bring these water heaters at home. Being compact and slim in design, they can be easily mounted on the walls. These water heaters are space-savers and ideal for the people residing in smaller apartments.
- Durable: The electric tankless water heaters are much more durable. Thanks to their components that are made up of copper and stainless less that resist corrosion. Moreover, these coolers come with the warranty of 5-6 years and in case, if any defect arises, these coolers can be replaced or repaired.
- Save the water: The traditional water heaters used to take some time to heat up the water. Until the hot water comes out, we had to drain that water. Electric water heaters have overcome this problem. You, no longer have to wait for the hot water.
Tankless Water Heater- Buyer’s Guide 2019
Our Buyer’s Guide to Electric Tankless Water Heater is all set to bring the right deal for you. Our buying guide focusses on various key considerations that must be satisfied before you select the water heater. A great water heater offers much more than hot water. So, get ready to dive into our section of buyer’s guide to the electric tankless water heater.
- Energy Saving: The major difference between the traditional water heaters and the Tankless Water Heater lies in the fact that the former water heaters use much more energy as compared to tankless water heaters. Looking for an energy saving tankless water heater can help you in saving a lot of money.
- Safety: Another major consideration is the safety factor. Many manufacturers manufacture electric water heaters using copper and stainless steel. These elements are not prone to corrosion and take up much less energy to heat up the water. The usage of these elements in the water tank ensures the durability and longevity of the water heaters.
- Space- Saving: Always look for the heater that has much fewer dimensions and can be easily mounted on your walls. Spacing saving water heaters are ideal if you are living in the small apartments. This will eventually free the floor space and the apartment will not look messy.
Best Electric Tankless Water Heaters 2019
This section is completely dedicated to the customers looking for the best electric tankless water heater. Our depth reviews of the water heaters will be of valuable information to the customers. Through this section, customers will be well versed with the top water heater available in the market and how these heaters perform when it comes to warming the cold water. So, Dive into our section of best electric tankless water heaters.
1. Sio Green IR260 POU Electric Tankless Water Heater (4.0 out of 5 stars)
This electric Tankless water heater delivers an unbroken and uninterrupted supply of hot water instantly. Being resistive to corrosion, the water heater will produce heat without coming in contact with the metals. In addition, the heater is much small that it can be occupied in your homes, offices or at hotels as well. Being compact in design, the electric water heater will occupy much less space.
- Dimensions: 14.3 x 12.8 x 4.4 inches
- Weight: 6.75 pounds
- Manufacturer: Sio Green
Overall Ratings: The nicest thing that we saw in this electric water heater is the fact that it is much user-friendly and takes no time in installing or setting it up. Moreover, it takes up much less space. We are impressed by the performance of this device.
2. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater (4.5 out of 5 stars)
This water heater features 7 gallons of the water tank for the uninterrupted supply of warm water. Being so compact in design, they can be fitted under the sink or in cabinet space. This electric water heater looks so elegant that it adds value to your home. Coming to the durability, this water heater features the glass lined tank that ensures the longevity.
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 14.5 x 17.5 inches
- Weight: 29.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Bosch Thermotechnology
Overall Ratings: The availability of water tanks in different sizes will definitely hit the potential customers. Customers will get what they want. The installing and setting up process is so simple and does not take up more space.
3. Stiebel Eltron Tempra Plus 36 kW, tankless electric water heater (4.5 out of 5 stars)
This tankless electric water heater features advanced flow control so you can continue to experience the warm water while having a shower. Through the Advanced Flow Control, water comes out on a consistent temperature. The slim design lets you install this wherever you want.
- Dimensions:14.52″ x 16.54″ x 4.61″
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Manufacturer: Stiebel Eltron
The electric tankless water heater is much reliable when it comes to energy saving. The absence of venting parts can save a lot of money for you making it more economical. Besides this, the heater works without producing any sort of annoying sound.
4. EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater (4.1 out of 5 stars)
Your woes about the water costs can vanish with this EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater. The heater brags about heating the 3 gallons of water per minute at a relatively low temperature. Unlike the traditional water heaters which used to take up more space, this water heater is space saving. You can have access to the digital screen to set the temperature.
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 17 x 17 inches
- Weight: 16.8 pounds
- Manufacturer: EcoSmart
Overall Ratings: The tankless electric water heater comes with the copper and stainless steel components that resist rusting and corrosion. Moreover, these elements don’t require high energy to heat up.
5. 18kW / 240V Electric Tankless Water Heater (3.7 out of 5 stars)
The tankless electric water heater features the digital panel that lets you adjust the temperature settings. Designed using the stainless steel, the electric water heater will not suffer rusting and you can expect a longer life of the heater. Coming to the safety measures, the water heater is IP54 certified.
- Dimensions: 17.4 x 5.2 x 13.4 inches
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Manufacturer: Atmor
Overall Ratings: The Smartflow technology that allows the unbroken supply of warm water is a much interesting feature and that results in saving energy. The self-modulating energy is another noticeable feature that comes with the heater. This water tanker is suitable for small places.
6. Rheem 240V Residential Tankless Water Heater (4.1 out of 5 stars)
This electric water heater comes with an adjustable digital thermostatic control that lets you control the temperature. In addition to this, the LCD display allows you to see the temperature you have selected. The self-modulating power control saves the energy thus making it one of the best energy saving water heater.
- Dimensions: 4 x 9 x 13 inches
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Rheem
Overall Ratings: The unique and compact design allows you to mount the heater as per your requirements. The water heater is much easy to install and takes no time in performing the job. Moreover, the water heater is a space saver.
7. BOSCH Tronic 6000 C Electric Tankless Whole House Water Heater (4.4 out of 5 stars)
Get hot and warm water on the go with BOSCH Tronic 6000 C Electric Tankless water heater. Featuring the built- in-flow sensor ensure the supply of water at a consistent temperature. Moreover, you can experience a great quality product.
- Dimensions:15.5 x 4.5 x 12.5 inches
- Weight: 18.7 pounds
- Manufacturer: Bosch
Overall Ratings: Overall, the performance of the water heater was quite good. What makes it so interesting is its slim and compact design that can fit any wall. The durability of the product must not be skeptical since the Bosch is offering a 5-year warranty on the product.
8. Eemax EEM24018 Electric Tankless Water Heater (4.4 out of 5 stars)
Experience the joy of warm water instantly on the go. The stylish and compact design saves your valuable storage space and can be mounted easily wherever you want. Featuring the latest self-modulating technology, the water heater adjusts the temperature or heat required for an unbroken supply of hot water.
- Dimensions: 17 x 14 x 3.8 inches
- Weight:14.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Eemax
Overall Ratings: The stylish look and design are all set to add more to the decor of your home. The stainless steel components are corrosion free and ensure the durability and longevity of the product. In addition, the self-modulating technology will definitely save your money.
9. Camplux ME40 Mini Tank Electric Water Heater(4.2 out of 5 stars)
Our next pick in the segment of Tankless Water heater is Camplux ME40 Mini Tank Electric Water Heater. The device features the thermostat complex that lets you control the temperature settings. Coming to the safety, the High Limit device provides safety in case if the device overheats. The 4 gallons water tank supply enough water to meet your demand whenever the need arises.
- Dimensions: 23.1 x 13.2 x 12.3 inches
- Weight: 21.2 pounds
- Manufacturer: Camplux
Overall Ratings: This electric water heater comes with a competitive price and that’s the best part about it. Despite offering many features, the device is budget-friendly. The glass lined tank provides high insulation and durability to the product.